Millsy’s Christmas Menu 2018
4 courses £30
Christmas Menu available from 1st December – 30th December excluding Christmas Day.
Monday – Saturday 12noon – 10pm
Sunday 12noon – 5pm
All end of session times relate to last orders not closing time.
Over the years Millsy’s has gained a great reputation as the number one venue for your Christmas party.
Enjoy fantastic food, service and atmosphere during your meal upstairs, and then carry on the party spirit downstairs in Millsy’s wine bar.
To book, contact us in-house, on 02476 713 222, or on email at email@example.com with your preferred date and party size so we can advise you on our availability. Due to popularity it is advisable to book early!
Please note that we are able to suit any dietary requirements, with gluten free/vegan options available etc when given prior notice.
£10pp deposit required within seven days of booking to secure your table.
- Millsy's Christmas Punch & Pretzels - (non alcoholic punch available upon request)
- Sweet potato & spiced tomato soup, parsnip crisp, coriander pesto VE N GF
- Panko haddock, cheddar & wholegrain mustard fishcake, brandy cream leeks
- Confit duck pâté, winter berry jam, bacon & pistachio toast, peppery rocket N GFA
- Prawn & avocado bruschetta, classic marie rose, shredded lettuce, sourdough croute GFA
- Wild mushroom, brie, confit garlic & thyme filo parcels, cream spinach béarnaise V
- Traditional roast crown of turkey, cranberry & apricot stuffing, pigs in blankets, roast potatoes, pan gravy N GFA
- Herb crusted fillet of Salmon, root vegetable parmentiers, pea puree, citrus hollandaise GF
- Slow braised blade of beef, bacon and stilton potato hash, roasted baby onions, pan gravy GF
- Hazelnut, beetroot & goats cheese stuffed squash, longstem broccoli, roast potatoes & truffle cream - (available as vegan on request) V N GFA
- Tender slices of goji berry and apple rolled belly pork, roast potatoes, black pudding fritter, homemade crackling shard, pan gravy GF
All served with a selection of seasonal vegetables
- Cinnamon waffles with mulled berries, rum & raisin ice cream
- St Clements baked vanilla cheesecake with an orange & lemon compote GFA
- Double chocolate tart, rich Baileys pouring cream, salted caramel brittle N
- Stilton & mature cheddar, spiced nut & bitter chocolate wafer, crackers & chutney N GFA
- Classic Christmas pudding with brandy sauce & redcurrants - (available as vegan on request) GF
- V suitable for vegetarians
- VE suitable for vegans
- N nuts or nut products may be used
- GF gluten free
- GFA gluten free alternative available