Millsy’s Christmas Menu 2017 – three courses £25
Christmas Menu available from 1st December – 30th December excluding Christmas Day.
Monday – Saturday 12noon – 10pm
Sunday 12noon – 5pm
All end of session times relate to last orders not closing time.
Special lunchtime offer – for all lunchtime bookings Monday – Thursday, every fourth person eats free!
Over the years Millsy’s has gained a great reputation as the number one venue for your Christmas party.
Enjoy fantastic food, service and atmosphere during your meal upstairs, and then carry on the party spirit downstairs in Millsy’s wine bar.
Due to popularity it is advisable to book early!
To book, contact us in-house, on 02476 713 222, or on email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date and party size so we can advise you on our availability.
- Roast parsnip, sage and white bean soup V GFA
- Monkfish and chorizo fishcake, minted pea velouté, crispy leeks
- Smoked salmon and prawn cocktail, spicy guacamole and salmon caviar GFA
- Sweet pepper and sun-dried tomato stuffed mushroom, walnut vinaigrette and crispy rocket V VE N GFA
- Chicken liver pâté, rosemary and balsamic onion jam, herb crostini GFA
- Roast crown of turkey, pigs in blankets, stuffing and roast potatoes GFA
- Braised beef, garlic mash, forest mushroom and roast onion gravy - (£3 supplement) GFA
- Lemon and parsley crusted cod, sweet potato, chickpea and tomato stew GFA
- Spinach, mushroom and mixed seed nut roast, roast potatoes, creamy gorgonzola sauce V N
- Slow-cooked ham, cabbage and bacon hash, parsley and cider cream sauce GFA
All served with a selection of seasonal vegetables
- Cinnamon waffles with cranberry and orange compote, vanilla bean ice cream V
- Classic Christmas pudding with rum and brandy sauce V
- Pink port poached pears, elderflower sorbet, salted caramel and pistachio shard VE N GFA
- Stilton and mature cheddar, spiced nut and bitter chocolate wafer, crackers and chutney V N
- Tia Maria chocolate fondue, with mixed berries, marshmallow, almond biscotti and honeycomb V N GFA
- V suitable for vegetarians
- VE suitable for vegans
- N nuts or nut products may be used
- GF gluten free
- GFA gluten free alternative available