Millsy’s Special Purity Father’s Day Menu – Sunday 17th June 2018
This year our head chef has teamed up with the head brewer at Purity Brewing Co to come up with an exciting menu that uses the fantastic range of Purity beers in the dishes!
Some of the highlights include using light citrus hops with fresh tarragon and fennel to make an incredible mussel broth to sink freshly baked beer soda bread into…
Herefordshire cattle beef ribs slowly braised with deep malt Saddle Black then reducing the sauce with bone marrow to make a mouthwatering gravy…
Maravilla sour poached peaches create an incredible sweet and sharp Charlotte with moreish chantilly cream…
We’re excited about all of our beer inspired dishes and cannot wait for you to try them!
Three courses – £20 per person
(£5 per person deposit required to secure the booking)
Breakfast bookings available at 10am, Purity menu available 12noon – 6pm
Walk-in tables available all day downstairs
Reservations: 02476 713222 / email@example.com
Please note that due to our menu being partnered with a selection of Purity Brewing Co products it is harder for us to adapt the menu to be gluten free.
However, when given prior notice we will be able to offer suitable alternatives to cater for any allergies / dietary requirements.
- Warwickshire UBU onion soup, Berkswell cheese croute V
- Steamed Lawless Lager mussels with fennel and tarragon, crusty bread
- Longhorn IPA & Fowlers XXX mature cheddar rarebit, toasted soda bread V
- Chicken live pâté, malt reduction onion chutney, rosemary flatbread
- Saddle Black braised short rib, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, braising liquor reduction
- Craft beer can half roast chicken, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, pan gravy
- 'Hoppy' battered haddock, chips, mushy peas, tartare sauce
- Pure Gold braised puy lentils, tempura cauliflower, dressed fresh lambs lettuce V
- Slow roast Marris Otter malt smoke cured pork belly, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, pan gravy
- Peach-Cherry Maravilla Charlotte, chantilly cream
- Dark malted chocolate brownie, honeycomb ice cream
- Bunny Hop banana fritters, caramel dip, chocolate nib crumb
- Vanilla ice cream and Red Rye cookie sandwiches
- V suitable for vegetarians
- VE suitable for vegans
- N nuts or nut products may be used
- GF gluten free
- GFA gluten free alternative available